Network Simulation Modules
Timbercon Network Simulation Modules are designed to provide a durable and efficient means for analyzing fiber optic systems and test equipment. Both rack mountable and portable modules simulate an installed fiber optic system or network and may be used for equipment testing, calibration, training, or demonstration.
- Lengths from 100m to 200km.
- Mechanical and/or fusion splicing
- Actual distance fiber spooling for precise 'natural' attenuation
- Multiple fiber options
- Multiple connector options
- Rack mountable and self-contained portable enclosure options
These Network Simulation Modules are available in a number of standard length distances, with a multitude of fiber and connector options. If your application requires an special length, channel count, connector type, fiber type, or physical enclosure, we can quickly and cost effectively customize a module for your specific requirements.
- Standard and custom lengths to suit your application
- Multiple splicing methods for higher application specific performance
- SM, MM, Laser Optimized fiber types for increased flexibility
- SC, LC, ST, FC, MU, MT-RJ connector options for easy integration to existing systems
- Multiple boxes can be joined using interconnect sleeves, allowing longer system simulations
- Enclosure options allow increased product versatility
- Network simulation
- Equipment testing
Timbercon's Network Simulation Modules are an ideal choice for testing applications as they produce 'natural' attenuation by spooling the actual distance of fiber inside the module, virtually eliminating attenuation variances often associated with VOA (variable optical attenuators).