- Posted On : 09/28/2020
- Department : Sales
- Reporting to : VP of Sales
- Salary : DOE $20-23 hourly
Timbercon designs and manufactures high-reliability fiber optic, hybrid and laser cables, harnesses and assemblies for the military, aerospace, datacomm, medical and industrial markets. Our products are at the front end of the technology curve, and we bring innovative ideas through to full manufacturability.
We need an energetic and detail oriented Sales Admin who can support our BDMs and KAM in our sales department. You must have a full scope understanding of ITAR compliance requirements and someone who is mission-driven, self-motivated and organized.
If you have excellent organizational skills, are a strong collaborator and are ready for a challenge in a demanding and fast-moving environment, we are waiting for you.
Finally, dedication and hard work are recognized and rewarded at Timbercon. Come join us!
We count on the Sales Admin for:
· Managing the day to day administrative needs of our sales department.
· Helping prioritize orders and confirm scheduling.
· Focus on delivering superior customer service.
· Compliance with Timbercon processes and ITAR regulations.
We are looking for a responsible Sales Admin to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for our Sales Department. Duties include providing support to our BDMs and KAM, assisting in daily office needs and providing excellent customer service.
Administrative responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel, Word, Sage and office equipment.
You must have a full scope understanding of ITAR compliance requirements and be someone who is mission-driven, self-motivated and organized. Ultimately, a successful Sales Admin should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our sales dept. Salary will be based on experience.
· Handle return authorizations.
· Order entry into Sage.
· Review standard terms and conditions against Timbercon standards (e.g. net terms…)
· Ensure flow downs are reflected in sales order documentation.
· Help prioritize orders and get confirmations from scheduling to feed back to the customer.
· Focus on delivering a superior customer experience after-the-order, with an eye towards advising sales management of any significant or systemic pre-order concerns that are uncovered at that time.
· Field a variety of customer questions/comments. Be accurate and timely in response. As necessary, route inquiries/complaints to the appropriate internal party to secure response input. (Examples of inquiries include but are not limited to production status and expedite requests, shipment tracking information, return goods status and credit memos, copies of invoices, compliance or satisfaction surveys/reports, certificates and such.)
· Effectively use established computer systems and software to document customer interactions, input and analyze measurable customer satisfaction data, and report key measurables and concerns to management. Additionally, recommend system and/or procedure improvements to customer interaction recordkeeping and reporting functions.
· Review customer purchase orders, assure supporting documents (e.g., valid quote, current customer print) are provided or on file, and accurately and completely enter or update order and customer information into the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in a timely manner. Occasionally enter new part numbers.
· Use systems and/or interact with operations team resources to confirm and update the status of orders, intervene with order changes, monitor product returns, and coordinate replacements/credits to customers.
· Support Sales and Quality team requests for special, responsive information from the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
· Maintain open line of communication with supervisor. Communicate immediately to supervisor whenever Timbercon fails to meet customer’s expectations, and propose solutions.
· Support and follow all policies and procedures as set forth in the Employee Handbook, export control program, and other relevant official documents.
· Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and Sage in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Timbercon offers excellent employee benefits, including 15 days PTO, 7 paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, FSA/CSA, Simple IRA with 3% employer matching program and tuition reimbursement for pre-qualified course work.
Export License Control
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Timbercon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Timbercon is an EEO employer. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we consider applicants for all positions on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender (sex), national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, use of lawful products during non-work hours and any other legally protected status.
The above job description is not a contractual or binding document; it is provided as a guide only to the types of duties required to be undertaken. Duties may vary from time to time and so this job description will be subject to review in line with the requirements of the business. The Company will endeavor to give reasonable notice of such changes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour