- Posted On : 12/03/2019
Reporting to: VP Sales & Marketing
Salary: To be negotiated based on the level of experience.
Timbercon designs and manufactures high-reliability fiber optic, hybrid and laser cables, harnesses and assemblies for the military, aerospace, datacomm, medical and industrial markets. Our products are at the front end of the technology curve, and we bring innovative ideas through to full manufacturability.
We need an energetic Business Development Manager with demonstrated strategic market development acumen, who is mission-driven, self-motivated and organized.
Our growth is stretching us to the next level of maturity. If you have leadership skills, client finesse and infectious commitment to making deals that benefit both Timbercon and our customers, and want to test your mettle in a demanding and fast-moving environment, we are waiting for you.
We have an engaged and dynamic technical staff, eager to collaborate to push our performance even higher.
Finally, dedication and hard work are recognized and rewarded at Timbercon. Come join us!
We count on the Business Development Manager for:
• Identification of market needs targeting new and existing product offerings that leverage Timbercon differentiation and capability.
• Develop an intimate knowledge of strategic accounts. Provide strategic oversight and engage additional company resources as necessary.
• Healthy funnel with qualified opportunities with new and existing customers driving opportunity for viable and profitable business with customers.
• Key advocate for Customer satisfaction with capability for identification of systemic issues compromising customer satisfaction.
• Interface with all applicable levels of prime contractors, Military and Aerospace and commercial customers to identify and evaluate market trends and requirements to identify new business opportunities for fiber optic systems.
• Compliance with Timbercon processes etc./reporting/ITAR.
Our Business Development Manager will demonstrate:
• Technical understanding of problems and Timbercon’s capabilities sufficient to tie customer problem to solution.
• Develop deep customer relationships from working level to senior levels.
• Develop & execute detailed account growth plans. Provide ongoing customer support and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Effectively represent the Voice of the Customer to internal stakeholders.
• Organized with excellent workflow.
• Present the company and themselves well and professionally.
Timbercon offers excellent employee benefits, including 15 days PTO, 7 paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, FSA/CSA, Simple IRA with 3% employer matching program and tuition reimbursement for pre-qualified course work.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, with the job title in the subject line.
Export License Control
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Timbercon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Timbercon is an EEO employer. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we consider applicants for all positions on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender (sex), national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, use of lawful products during non-work hours and any other legally protected status.
The above job description is not a contractual or binding document; it is provided as a guide only to the types of duties required to be undertaken. Duties may vary from time to time and so this job description will be subject to review in line with the requirements of the business. The Company will endeavor to give reasonable notice of such changes.