- Posted On : 02/24/2020
Timbercon designs and manufactures high-reliability fiber optic, hybrid and laser cables, harnesses and assemblies for the military, aerospace, datacomm, medical and industrial markets.
We need an energetic Business Development Manager with demonstrated strategic market development acumen, who is mission-driven, self-motivated and organized.
If you have leadership skills, client finesse and infectious commitment to making deals that benefit both Timbercon and our customers, and want to test your mettle in a demanding and fast-moving environment, we are waiting for you.
Finally, dedication and hard work are recognized and rewarded at Timbercon. Come join us!
We count on the Business Development Manager for:
- Identification of market needs targeting new and existing product offerings that leverage Timbercon differentiation and capability.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of strategic accounts. Provide strategic oversight and engage additional company resources as necessary.
- Healthy funnel with qualified opportunities with new and existing customers driving opportunity for viable and profitable business with customers.
- Key advocate for Customer satisfaction with capability for identification of systemic issues compromising customer satisfaction.
- Interface with all applicable levels of prime contractors, Military and Aerospace and commercial customers to identify and evaluate market trends and requirements to identify new business opportunities for fiber optic systems.
- Compliance with Timbercon processes etc./reporting/ITAR.
Our Business Development Manager will demonstrate:
- Technical understanding of problems and Timbercon’s capabilities sufficient to tie customer problem to solution.
- Develop deep customer relationships from working level to senior levels.
- Develop & execute detailed account growth plans. Provide ongoing customer support and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively represent the Voice of the Customer to internal stakeholders.
- Organized with excellent workflow.
- Present the company and themselves well and professionally.
- Proficiency with Mil/Aero sales is a huge plus!
Salary: Based on experience.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Export License Control
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Timbercon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Timbercon is an EEO employer. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we consider applicants for all positions on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender (sex), national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, use of lawful products during non-work hours and any other legally protected status.
The above job description is not a contractual or binding document; it is provided as a guide only to the types of duties required to be undertaken. Duties may vary from time to time and so this job description will be subject to review in line with the requirements of the business. The Company will endeavor to give reasonable notice of such changes.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- business development: 5 years (Required)
- Mil/Aero Sales: 5 years (Required)
This job is located in Tualatin, Oregon