- Posted On : 09/16/2020
- Department : Administrative Department
- Reporting to : Administrative Manager
- Salary : $18 - $22
Timbercon is looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our Human Resource manager and administrative team, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making meeting arrangements, maintaining filing systems and supporting Human Resources. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills, a keen eye for detail and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you have previous experience as a Secretary, Executive administrative assistant, or Human Resource Generalist and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Prepare for meetings and visitors
- Provide general support to visitors
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos and letters
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office, kitchen and cleaning supplies, research best costing and suppliers
- Support the HR manager with on-boarding and administrative tasks
- Assist with Accounts Payable data entry
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Proven experience in detailed data entry
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School diploma required, college degree a plus
Must be legally authorized to work in the United states.
To apply for this position, complete a Timbercon application and submit your resume.