- Posted On : 02/24/2020
Timbercon designs and manufactures high-reliability fiber optic, hybrid and laser cables, harnesses and assemblies for the military, aerospace, datacomm, medical and industrial markets. Our products are at the front end of the technology curve, and we bring innovative ideas through to full manufacturability.
We’re looking for an Administrative Manager who will lead our office and administrative functions.
We count on the Administrative Manager for the following:
· Information systems.
· Finance and accounting.
· General administration.
· Human Resource
· Benefits Administration
Our Administrative Manager will need to be competent in the following areas:
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
· Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
· Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
· Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
· Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
· Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, facilities management, information technology, human resources, and customer service procedures.
Timbercon offers excellent employee benefits, including 15 days PTO, 7 paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, FSA/CSA, Simple IRA with 3% employer matching program and tuition reimbursement for pre-qualified course work.
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Export License Control
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Timbercon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Timbercon is an EEO employer. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we consider applicants for all positions on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender (sex), national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, use of lawful products during non-work hours and any other legally protected status.
The above job description is not a contractual or binding document; it is provided as a guide only to the types of duties required to be undertaken. Duties may vary from time to time and so this job description will be subject to review in line with the requirements of the business. The Company will endeavor to give reasonable notice of such changes.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Finance/Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Information Technology: 5 years (Required)
- HR/Benefits Administration: 5 years (Required)
This job is located in Tualatin, OR