- Posted On : 08/04/2020
Timbercon designs and manufactures high-reliability fiber optic, hybrid and laser cables, harnesses and assemblies for the military, aerospace, datacomm, medical and industrial markets.
We need a Document Control / Change Analyst with experience in the design, qualification and compliance requirements for Military/Aero products..
If you have team leadership skills, possess an infectious commitment to quality, and have experience in an AS9100/ISO9001 environment, we are waiting for you.
You will be part of a key engineering team and will see your influence manifest as viable products and solutions.
You will have the ability to interface with multiple departments and our customers on development of products. This position will influence the approach taken with development projects and will drive projects to successful conclusion.
Timbercon recognizes and rewards dedication and hard work. Come join us!
Document Control / Change Analysts ensure that engineering, sales and production have timely, correct and current information; documentation is traceable and conforming to regulations and controlled.
· All customer controlled documents, routings, drawings and engineering work instructions are in a revision-controlled repository. They must conform to document creation, archiving, transmission, revision standards.
• Coordinate the activities of Document Control. Edit, track, release, districbute, access and review controlled documents. Track and report on the document review progress.
• Stakeholders have current, timely and correct information.
· Approve ECO’s by stakeholders and close within specified time.
· Support Engineers in the drafting of documentation (e.g drawings, packaging specs.)
· Train staff in all EWIs.
· Identify process documentation requirements.
· Support the research and evaluation of technical options.
· Assess the level of systematizing, standardizing and compliance for processes; propose improvements.
· Properly reflect stage gate decisions in documentation and processes.
· Receive red-line changes and incorporate into updated documentation
· Solidworks drafting support
· Coordination of ECO process
· Coordination of incoming document process
· Prep of Pre-scheduling routing
· Tracking and processing of incoming documentation
· Do research to support loser list analysis
· Drawing / Solidworks drawings generation
· Drawing updates
· EWI Updates
· Solidworks experience
· Knowledge of engineering documentation use
· Investigative ability to rectify documentation discrepancies
· Concise verbal and written skills
· Proficiency in SAGE system
· Knowledge of AS9100 standards to practices
To apply: Complete the timbercon application and upload your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $26.00 per hour, based on experience.