Stainless Steel Ribbon Fiber Cables
The Stainless Steel Ribbon Fiber Cable product line is designed to provide customers with a high-density, multi-fiber cabling solution for harsh environment applications.
Stainless Steel Ribbon Fiber Cable incorporates the functionality of an MT (MTP® and MPO) cable with the durability of a ruggedized, harsh environment product. Constructed of crush, abrasion, and chemically resistant stainless steel jacketing and MT ribbon fiber connectors, these assemblies are suitable for a multitude of applications from machinery interconnects to military and industrial applications.
Timbercon Ruggedized Stainless Steel Ribbon Fiber Cables are available with 4 to 24 fibers in standard (MT to MT), breakout (MT to SC, ST, LC, SC), and custom configurations to suit a myriad of applications.
*MTP® is the registered trademark of US Conec Ltd.
- Ruggedized construction
- Standard and breakout styles
- Multiple polish options (breakout style)
- Multiple fiber options
- Multiple connector options
- Attenuation options
- Improved durability with ruggedized construction
- Standard and breakout styles for to suit your application
- Fiber options allow seamless integration with existing systems
- Connector options provide product flexibility for multiple applications
- Precision attenuation available for specific applications
- Harsh Environment