Stainless Steel Cables
Ruggedized Stainless Steel (SS Cables) assemblies from Timbercon, the ideal solution for harsh environment and demanding applications.
Timbercon Ruggedized Stainless Steel products are designed to meet or exceed industry standards for performance, while providing significantly higher durability and increased longevity. Utilizing stainless steel jacketed fiber coupled with premium connectors and components, these cable assemblies are suited for a wide range of applications.
Ruggedized Stainless Steel assemblies are available in simplex and duplex assemblies, with multiple fiber, connector, and polish options. Customization- and application-specific designs are available. Contact your Timbercon representative for details.
- Single Mode, multimode, and polarization maintaining fiber options
- Ruggedized jacketing
- Increased crush resistance
- Increased pull strength
- PC, UPC, and APC polish availability
- Available with LC, SC, FC, ST, and Armadillo terminations
- Improved performance in adverse or demanding conditions
- Increased fiber durability and longevity
- Ruggedization allows for multitude of applications
- Customization available
- Harsh environment