SFP / SFP+ Host Test Board
The Timbercon SFP/SFP+ Host Test Board is a high-speed, Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP/SFP+) host board designed for evaluating SFP and SFP+ modules at data rates up to 12Gbps. The host board includes addition features for testing, monitoring, and programming a variety of different modules.
The SFP/SFP+ Host Test Board comes complete with operations software and user manual to enable SFP/SFP+ memory map programming and testing. The board features transmit, receive, USB computer interface, and power supply ports.
The SFP/SFP+ Host Test Board is designed to simulate an ideal environment for SFP/SFP+ module testing. These properties make the host board as electrically transparent as possible, allowing a more accurate assessment of the modules performance.
Contact Timbercon for more SFP/SFP+ Host Test Board information now.
- SFP/SFP+ MSA Compliant
- Power Supply Port
- GUI Interface with USB Connection
- High-Quality Low-Loss PCB Material and SMA Connectors
- Transmission Toggle
- SFP/SFP+ Connection Status
- Module Address Selection
- Read/Write Selected Addresses
- Calculate MSA Check Codes
- Compare Device Data with file data
- Temperature Meter
- VCC Meter
- Bias Meter
- MD Meter
- RSSI Meter
Software Module Identification
- Vender Information
- General Characteristics
- Allows Customization of SFP/SFP+ Loopback and Transceiver Memory Maps
- Enables Low Loss Testing and Evaluation of SFP/SFP+ Transceiver Modules
- Custom SFP/SFP+ Loopback and Transceiver Memory Map Programming
- SFP/SFP+ Loopback Testing
- In-coming Inspection Testing of SFP/SFP+ Transceivers
- Analysis and Testing of SFP/SFP+ Transceiver Modules