Timbercon Multi-Fiber Distribution cable assemblies combine the bandwidth capacity of several individual cable assemblies into a single, convenient, easy to use and install assembly. Multi-Fiber Distribution cable assemblies are traditionally used in backbone, premise distribution, and interconnect applications which require multiple fibers to be routed together from point-to-point.
"We received the fiber cables and they are already in place. I want to thank you for your honest and efficient help. I can promise you this– if our office needs any fiber optic products in the future, they will come from Timbercon. I truly appreciate it."
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Single cable assembly with multiple fiber terminations
- Industry standard and custom polish types
- Multiple fiber construction types
- SC, LC, ST, FC, MT-RJ, and MU connector options
- Definable cable and breakout style/length
- Product customization
Timbercon Multi-Fiber Distribution cables are designed to offer a high degree of flexibility through available features and options, allowing each cable to be manufactured to fit the exact application. With the multitude of applications and requirements most Multi-Fiber Distribution cables have, Timbercon has established an extensive list of standard options ensuring each cable is designed and built to fit your need.
Multi-Fiber Distribution cables are available in single mode, multimode, and laser optimized fiber types, multiple jacket/construction types for different applications, fiber count from 4-144 fibers, SC, LC, ST, FC, MT-RJ, and MU connector types, and breakout style/length.
Pulling Eye Option
For easier installation and/or routing of your
multi-fiber distribution cable, Timbercon offers a pulling eye option which can be installed on any cable prior to leaving the factory. Contact your Timbercon representative for additional information on pulling eye options.
- Convenient, easy to install and maintain
- Standard and custom precision polishing guaranteed to meet or exceed application requirements and industry standards
- Multiple connector types allow cable to interface directly with other devices/equipment, eliminating the need for adapters
- Cable length and cable breakout will be built to fit your application
- Product customization allows virtually any part of the product to be designed and built to provide the ideal solution for those very specific, tight tolerance applications
- Outside plant
- Premise networks
- Aerial distribution
- Communications closet/NOC