Light ARMOR Armadillo Cables
Durable, lightweight fiber optic link with complete end to end protection
The Light ARMOR Armadillo cable combines the durability of the signature Armadillo connector with the protection and flexibility of Light ARMOR cable for a completely ruggedized optical link. Constructed of protective, lightweight, plastic jacketing, Timbercon Light ARMOR Armadillo cable assemblies are crush resistant, bend limiting (protecting fiber minimum bend radius), and water resistant, making these cables suitable for a myriad of applications from interconnects to industrial and semi-harsh environment conditions.
Light ARMOR Armadillo Cables are available with duplex SC and LC (small form factor) connectors, single mode or multimode fiber, and a variety of color options.
- Rugged, protective connector shell
- Full-seam ultrasonic weld
- Bend-limiting jacketing
- Integrated strain relief boot
- Protects fiber transition and crimp points
- Increased connector and shell durability
- Protects minimum bend radius
- Eliminates boot/connector separation
- Application specific solution
Bend limiting jacketing provides minimum bend radius protection
- Data Communications
- Outside Plant