Harsh Environment Cables
Timbercon offers several types of deployable, harsh environment cable assemblies. Timbercon harsh environment products are designed and manufactured specifically for use in adverse conditions and harsh environment applications. Each product is tested and certified to very strict tolerances and rigorous specifications, ensuring acceptable performance, durability, and longevity in the field.
Timbercon harsh environment products can be customized for application by cable type, tactical cable, stainless steel, or light armor, as well as by connector: SMPTE, TAC 4, 6, 12, or Timbercon's Armadillo hard shell connectors. Each Timbercon Cable is customized for its specific application: designed and manufactured with specialized components which provide improved performance and protection against damage, breakage, and performance limiting conditions that often exist in harsh environment applications.
- Corrosion, shock, and thermal resistant to several MIL standards
- Available in aluminum (hard-anodized) and 303 or 326 Stainless Steel connector bodies
- Water pressure sealing up to 25 psi for 48 hours
- Full-seam ultrasonic welds
- Premium quality connectors
- Custom designed strain relief boots
With precision optical alignment, ruggedized packaging, and technical superiority, Timbercon Harsh Environment Cable Assemblies are ideal for any operation requiring fiber optics.
- High quality & reliable - USA made & manufactured
- Certified for harsh environments
- Consistent and reliable performance from precision engineering
- Outdoor Events
- Digital Camera Transmission
- Harsh environment
- Deployable broadcast networks and video transmission systems
- Emergency restoration systems
- Armored applications
- Military - mobile tactical field usage
- Shipboard - pier-side ship-to-shore communications
- Oil exploration