Fixed Attenuators from Timbercon offer defined control of optical signals in both integrated and add-on products. Depending on the project or need, fixed attenuators can limit, or attenuate, the amount of light passing through to the exact level your project or application requires.
Timbercon Fixed Attenuators are used in applications where a pre-determined amount of light loss is specified. Though its applications range widely, fixed attenuators are most commonly used for test and measurement, optical sensors, and telecommunications applications.
Available in both inline and terminator/build-out styles, Timbercon Fixed Attenuators offer multiple options including SC, LC, ST, FC, and MU connector types and definable attenuation values from 1db to 20dB.
- Single Mode, multimode, and PM versions
- Core off-set, air gap, and filtered attenuation methods
- Low insertion loss and back reflection
- Compact size
- Definable attenuation from 1db to 20dB
- PC, UPC, and APC polish types
- Available with FC, SC, ST, LC, and MU terminations
- Multiple fiber types for use in different systems and applications
- Different attenuation methods for increased attenuation level precision with different fiber types
- Compact size decreases physical space requirements
- Precise attenuation levels provide highly accurate performance
- Connector and polish options allow seamless integration into existing systems
- DWDM applications
- Test & measurement
- Optical sensors
- Telecommunications applications