Timbercon Fiber Enclosures are ideally suited for both small and large fiber installations. Designed to work with our pre-populated cassette modules, splice trays, and adapter panels, each Fiber Enclosure offers flexibility for cable entry/exit, access to cassettes, and accommodations for the unique needs of optical fiber routing and bend radius management.
- High density connections
- Multiple entry/exit locations
- Left or right swing entrance
- 19” or 23” rack mountable
- Save space - High density requires less physical space.
- Entry and exit point allows flexibility in cable routing.
- Left or right swing allows access to unit in confined spaces.
- Rack mount size options provide enclosure integration flexibility.