Armadillo SC Loopbacks
Armadillo SC Loopbacks are the next generation in ruggedized fiber optic loopback adapters.
By incorporating a rigid connector shell for fiber protection with an easy to use, ergonomic package, the Armadillo loopback is designed for durability and performance.
Typically used for test and measurement procedures in laboratory and manufacturing environments, the Armadillo loopback is an ideal product for a multitude of applications requiring signal looping in a duplex SC or LC form factor.
Available is industry standard SC and LC (small form factor) styles, the Armadillo loopback features a full-seam ultrasonic weld for increased product durability and enclosed fiber shell for exposed fiber protection.
- Full-seam ultrasonic weld
- Unibody SC connector
- Integrated shell and boot design
- Custom designed strain relief boot
- Definable attenuation levels to 24dB
- Custom color options
Armadillo Loopbacks are available in single mode (9um), multimode (50um or 62.5um), and laser optimized (50um) versions, with definable attenuation from 0-24db. In addition to industry standard colors, we offer custom shell colors options to suit your particular application.
- Improved shell rigidity, durability, and longevity by fusing top, bottom, and connectors to form composite unit
- Connector design improves product lifespan by eliminating potential connector part separation
- User-defined attenuation levels enables precise performance for application specific testing and troubleshooting
- Availability in any color provides a quick and easy way to distinguish between devices, attenuation levels, test set-ups, or associated products; or simply color coordinate with the end product(s) for a cohesive, polished appearance
- Equipment interconnection
- Device pig-tailing
- Premise networks
- Patch panel applications
- Communications connections