Armadillo SC Cables
The Armadillo SC Cable from Timbercon, a more durable alternative for your patch cord requirements. This premium duplex cable assembly features a ruggedized connector shell for exposed fiber protection, with an integrated strain relief boot for added bend radius protection.
Available is SC and LC (small form factor) styles, the Armadillo cable assembly incorporates ergonomic design with increased durability and functionality, resulting in a product that is designed to handle the rigors of daily use while providing years of quality performance.
Both the SC and LC styles incorporate rigid connector shells with an integrated strain relief boot. A large, inset label pocket protects product labels against excessive wear from daily use.
- Full-seam ultrasonic weld
- Premium quality connector
- Integrated shell and boot design
- Custom designed strain relief boot
- Definable attenuation levels from 0dB to 24dB
- Custom shell, boot, and fiber color options
Armadillo cable assemblies are available in single mode (9um), multimode (50um or 62.5um), laser optimized (50um), and a number of custom fiber and types in industry standard colors. Additionally, we offer custom shell, boot, and fiber color options to suit your particular application.
- Improved shell rigidity, durability, and longevity by fusing top, bottom, and connectors to form composite unit
- Connector design improves product lifespan by eliminating potential connector part separation
- Multi-directional bending of the cable while providing maximum protection against over-bending
- User-defined attenuation levels enable precise performance for application specific testing and troubleshooting
- Availability in any color provides a quick and easy way to distinguish between devices, attenuation levels, test setups, or associated products; or simply color coordinate with the end product(s) for a cohesive, polished appearance
- Equipment interconnect
- Device pig-tailing
- Premise networks
- Patch panel applications
- Data communications