Armadillo LC Loopbacks
Armadillo LC Loopbacks are the next generation in ruggedized fiber optic loopback adapters.
By incorporating a rigid connector shell for fiber protection with an easy to use, ergonomic package, the Armadillo loopback is designed for durability and performance.
Typically used for test and measurement procedures in laboratory and manufacturing environments, the Armadillo loopback is an ideal product for a multitude of applications requiring signal looping in a duplex SC or LC form factor.
Available is industry standard LC and SC (small form factor) styles, the Armadillo loopback features a long, molded thumb release for easy insertion and removal (LC only), full-seam ultrasonic weld for increased product durability, and enclosed fiber shell for exposed fiber protection.
- Long thumb release
- Molded A & B channel markers
- Full-seam ultrasonic weld
- Unibody LC connector
- Integrated shell and boot design
- Custom designed strain relief boot
- Large, inset label pocket
- Definable attenuation levels from 0dB to 24dB
- Custom color options
The Armadillo loopback features a long, molded thumb release for easy insertion and removal, full-seam ultrasonic weld for increased product durability, and enclosed fiber shell for exposed fiber protection.
Armadillo Loopbacks are available in single mode (9um), multimode (50um or 62.5um), and laser optimized (50um) versions, with definable attenuation from 0-24db. In addition to industry standard colors, we offer custom shell colors options to suit your particular application.
- Easier cable insertion and extraction with less thumb pressure.
- Channel markers will not rub off, move, or fade providing. improved legibility and aesthetics over the life of the product.
- Improved shell rigidity, durability, and longevity by fusing top, bottom, and connectors to form composite unit.
- Connector design improves product lifespan by eliminating potential connector part separation.
- Inset lable pocket protects label from excessive wear, tearing, or twisting thus improving legibility and appearance over the lifespan of the product.
- User-defined attenuation levels enable precise performance for application specific testing and troubleshooting.
- Availability in any color provides a quick and easy way to distinguish between devices, attenuation levels, test set-ups, or associated products; or simply color coordinate with the end product(s) for a cohesive, polished appearance.
- Equipment interconnection
- Device pig-tailing
- Premise networks
- Patch panel applications
- Communications connections