Armadillo LC Cables
The Armadillo LC Cable from Timbercon, a more durable alternative for your patch cord requirements. This premium duplex cable assembly features a ruggedized connector shell for exposed fiber protection, with an integrated strain relief boot for added bend radius protection.
The Armadillo cable assembly incorporates ergonomic design with increased durability and functionality, resulting in a product that is designed to handle the rigors of daily use while providing years of quality performance.
Both the LC and SC styles incorporate rigid connector shells with an integrated strain relief boot. The Armadillo LC cable adds a long, molded thumb release with anti-slip grip for easy connector insertion and removal. A large, inset label pocket protects product labels against excessive wear from daily use.
- Long thumb release
- Molded A & B channel markers
- Full-seam ultrasonic weld
- Premium quality connector
- Integrated shell and boot design
- Custom designed strain relief boot
- Large inset label pocket
- Definable attenuation levels from 0dB to 24dB
- Custom shell, boot, and fiber color options
Armadillo cable assemblies are available in single mode (9um), multimode (50um or 62.5um), laser optimized (50um), and a number of custom fiber and types in industry standard colors. Additionally, we offer custom shell, boot, and fiber color options to suit your particular application.
- Easier cable insertion and extraction with less thumb pressure
- Channel markers will not rub off, move, or fade providing improved legibility and aesthetics over the life of the product
- Improved shell rigidity, durability, and longevity by fusing top, bottom, and connectors to form composite unit
- Connector design improves product lifespan by eliminating potential connector part separation
- Multi-directional bending of the cable while providing maximum protection against over-bending
- Inset label pocket protects label from excessive wear, tearing, or twisting thus improving legibility and appearance over the lifetime of the product
- User defined attenuation levels enable precise performance for application specific testing and troubleshooting
- Availability in any color provides a quick and easy way to distinguish between devices, attenuation levels, test setups, or associated products; or simply color coordinate with the end product(s) for a cohesive, polished appearance
- Equipment interconnect
- Device pig-tailing
- Premise networks
- Patch panel applications
- Data communications